Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh my goodness! It's August!

Wow! Time has flown by. I have to apologize for not posting in such a long time. I have been trying to recover from the last two weeks and just when I thought I had everything together, my daughter threw a wrench.......more to come soon.


Anyway, I have been working away at getting some work done. :) Ever feel like you are running in one place? Yeah, so everyone has been very patient with me waiting for pics of all the onesies and tees that will be available. I am going to post as many pictures as I can to give you a choice and remember, the fabrics could vary. I try not to make too many duplicates if possible.



The baby bird




The monster....can be modified for boy or girl


Cutie Chick


The car...it can be made from just about any fabric for a boy or a girl!

We also have a modified pattern for a truck


Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment